New air conditioning units
It was time to remove 3 AC units that had been cemented into the existing front, side and back wall and install 3 brand new sleeve units. Because the original units were standard window units that were framed and sealed in the wall (without a sleeve), we needed to:
- measure the area to determine what size sleeve and AC unit would be possible,
- cut some of the surrounding brick and mortar to extract the old units,
- install and insulate the area that surrounded each new A/C sleeve, and finally
- install each of the new A/C units properly in their new home.
We needed to refresh the curb-side appeal the house had when we purchased it six years ago. To do this, we hired Champion Interiors to perform the following tasks:
- Pressure wash the painted concrete in front of the house, seal and paint the area;
- Scrape flaking paint on the two front columns, prime and paint;
- Repair each of the cracked stucco lines and blend / re-finish;
- Clean and remove rust spots on the front/side railings and prime with Rustoleum and paint;
- Repair/ weld broken section of gate to side of building, clean, prime and paint.
We also did a little work inside:
- Repaired walls and ceiling before priming and painting the entire 2nd floor – including stairwell
- Clean interior skylight trims and prime and paint
- Clean bathroom tile/grout and re-grout and caulk as necessary